- Information That We Collect
- How We Use and Share Your Information
- Access to Your Information and Choices
- Security of Your Information
- Consent to Processing of Personal Data in the United States
- Questions and How to Contact Us
2. Information That We CollectInformation You Provide to Us
We collect information you communicate with us, such as when you contact us through our website or subscribe to email lists. This information may include basic contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address, as well as any additional information you may include in online messages to us.
Information Collected Through Cookies and Similar Technologies
No Information from Children Under Age 13If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to register with us at this Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please Contact Us using our online form or email us at email@example.com.
3. How We Use and Share Your InformationTo Provide Information to You. We collect information from you in order to provide you with information that you request from us and otherwise respond to your inquiries.
Sharing with Third Parties. We may provide information to third-party service providers that help us operate and manage our Site, process orders, and fulfill products and/or services that you purchase from us. These service providers will have access to your personal information in order to provide these services, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information.
We belong to ad networks that may use your browsing activity across participating websites to show you interest-based advertisements on those websites. Currently, our Site does not recognize if your browser sends a “do not track” signal or similar mechanism to indicate you do not wish to be tracked or receive interest-based ads. If your browser includes a “do not track” capability you can opt-out of this tracking by enabling that feature. Please consult your browser’s user guide for information about opting-out and do not track capabilities. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity.
Your Consent. In addition to the sharing described elsewhere in this Policy, we may share, rent, or sell your personal information with companies, organizations, and/or individuals outside of MNL.
Legal Proceedings. We may share personal information with third-party companies, organizations, and/or individuals outside of MNL if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, and/or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
4. Access to Your Information and ChoicesIf you have questions about personal information we have about you or need to update your information, you can Contact Us using our online form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can manage your subscriptions and opt-outs by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from MNL by the opt-out or unsubscribe feature contained in the emails.
5. Security of Your InformationWe use industry-standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your information. Please note that emails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted. As a result, we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
6. Consent to Processing of Personal Data in the United StatesIf you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or other jurisdiction outside of the U.S., in order to provide our Site, products and services to you, we may send and store your personal information (also commonly referred to as personal data) outside of the EEA, including to the United States. Accordingly, your personal information may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your personal information. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information when it is transferred. Where such transfers occur, we take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as within the EEA to the extent feasible under applicable law. By using and accessing our Site, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
Med Net Lease, Inc.1201 West Peachtree Street NW, Suite 2300Atlanta, GA 30309